Thursday, June 14, 2007

John Prine and Mac Wiseman, Authentic Country At Its Best

Every now and then a country CD comes along that knocks my socks off. This one by John Prine and Mac Wiseman is right up my alley. With songs like Old Cape Cod, The Old Rugged Cross and I Come to the Garden Alone, just to name a few, you're sure to find a feeling tone that suits you. It's authentic country and gospel at its best with a twang.

And I, being an average person, love these standard songs.

Get it and then enjoy country music the way it's meant to be.

And thanks 2E, my northern citygirl friend for introducing me to this one, even though I should have been the one to introduce you.......a bit embarrassing for a southern, country girl to be shown up by a Yankee, of all things......humbled again.

No comments: