Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Taxman Cometh

I am normally not a big procrastinator---until, that is, it comes to doing my taxes. I can find a zillion things I need to be doing rather than bite-the-bullet and get down to it.

This year has been no exception.

By last weekend the whole tax thing felt like the weight of the world was on me. So yesterday and today, I have chained myself to the desk and am not permiting myself to go out, or to blog, until I have completed my tax work and several other business matters (I have a new renter in my rental property who is waiting for me to bring her a lease to sign.....)

Anyway, I'm about to see the light at the end of the tunnel. And when I do---hopefully later today---will be back to the computer. I always dread this so much, but am simply ebullient when I finish what usually turns out to be less than a big deal.

Oh, the relief of handing it all off to my accountant to finish and give me an aura of respectability!

No comments: