Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lots of Sunshine and Nature

By nature, I am not a resorty, country cluby type person although I can enjoy short soujorns almost anywhere. To wit, Kiawah Island is a great place to get away to play tennis, walk on the beach, bike and watch wildlife.

It is lovely here today: I am thrilled that I've had success using my camera with this computer to download photos. I actually just played two hours of tennis and feel terrific. It's in the 60s, the best possible temp for getting exercise, in my opinion. And almost no humidity.

And another good thing is we are finding a good balance between being together and separate. Everyone comes together to things for a while and then scatters to do their own thing....I like that way of being with others
so much. Too much wall-to-wall contact wears me and everyone out.

And I haven't even thought of radial Islam (hardly) once. But there are a stack of books on the subject awaiting my attention beside my bed.

See ya later, alligator.

No comments: