- Aggressively fighting the war, expanding and rebuilding the military, and
trying to transform it into a 21st-century fighting force;
- Lowering taxes and making the cuts permanent;
- Security measures such as the Patriot Act, the NSA al-Qaeda intercept
program, the SWIFT surveillance program, National Security Letters, and so forth;
- Allowing faith-based organizations to fully participate in charitable
- Reform of Social Security, MediCare, and other
entitlement programs to introduce at least some element of privatization;
- The various border-security and employer-enforcement provisions of the
recently killed immigration bill, all of which Bush supports (and none of which the Democrats support);
- Appointing federal judges who believe in judicial restraint;
- Firm opposition to abortion and embryonic stem-cell research,
particularly federal funding;
- Unwavering support for traditional marriage and opposition to same-sex "marriage".
And let us not forget the Democrats have declared war on this amazing prosperity. John Edwards is going to be in our face soon as he begins his upcoming and farcical "poverty tour" soon. I can hardly wait to watch the Silky Pony re-invent recent history for his own personal gain, even as he flies in Hollywood hairdresses to cut and style his hair while on the road.