Saturday, March 24, 2007

Weekend, Evan Sayet: How Modern Liberals Think



Evan Sayet, a liberal New York Jew turned conservative looks back on where he's been and where modern liberalism is today. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Can we say "No standards?"

Has it really come to this? Rational and moral thought is a hateful act of bigotry, and it won't be tolerated? Tearing down everything, replacing it with nothing?

I'm on my way out the door for the day, but will have a few further comments on this later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Webutante,
Thank you for publishing this very revealing insight into the minds of the Big L liberals. Up until now, I have been unable to understand this mindset, since it defies rational thought. I knew thinking and rationality was under attack, but was unable to understand why. Makes sense now.

Webutante said...

Glad you liked it, Stacie. I too thought it was an outstanding talk at Heritage.