Tuesday, February 27, 2007

And Now a Word from Our Sponsor

For the past week-and-a-half, I've been struggling with Comcast, my wireless internet provider. My service, which has been fairly decent up to now, has recently gone from existent to non-existent to sporadically existent back to existent but painfully slow. I have been on the phone, or cued up, to talk to their well trained (with exasperated customers) representatives at least 10-15 times over the past eight days. And they've sent men out to my home to try to figure what's working improperly on three occasions.

Now, I think it might be fixed, finally, though I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

In any event, after a recent sinking spell because of internet woes and winter blahs--I'm hopelessly dull at this time of year--I plan to get back into the groove of writing soon, not just waiting to speak to another Comcast customer service representative.

But first, a good night's sleep is in order.

No comments: