Monday, August 20, 2007

Housing Crisis, What Housing Crisis?



Thanks to Michael Ramirez at IBD for both cartoons on the ongoing housing bubble debacle, now underway. I, like IBD and Jim Cramer, believe this crisis can be somewhat mitigated, fairly quickly by the Fed's cutting interest rates soon, sooner and soonest.

Larry Kudlow weighs in with three key points. Cut it, cut it, and cut it.

Meanwhile, Karl Rove, aka Satan with horn-rimmed glasses, thinks the Republicans are in a better place to win elections in 2008 than most people acknowledge. That could be good news, however, I simply don't yet agree with him on this one! But I'm open to having my mind changed.

6 comments:

Rita Loca said...

You know In love cartoons!:)

Anonymous said...

Until the strong Republican candidate surfaces, with a plan that involves true conservative values, the Republicans will continue to have little chance in 2008.

I do hope one of the candidates can prove themselves and make the core of the republican party membership happy, that is the only way they will win...

Webutante said...

I have my doubts,Monty, however, I'm going to see one of presidential candidtes in person this week...he needs to announce soon, in my opinion, and start defining the issues from a conservative point of view....

eattherich said...

Sometimes Cramer gets them right, as seen with his Jones Soda picks http://www.stocktagger.com/2007/08/defending-jim-cramer-jones-soda-jsda.html

Anonymous said...

I hope our doubts can go away, the only way I think I'm going to be satisfied with a candidate is to run myself... which I'm considering for 2012...

Webutante said...

Wow.